Engineering Science N3: Course description
The Engineering Science N3 course covers the syllabi as prescribed by Department of Higher Education and Training. It is one of the subjects that are required when registering as an Installation Electrician (Wireman’s License) at Department of Labour.
Pre-course Engineering Science N3 revision
The syllabi of the N1 and N2 Engineering Science will be revised at the start of the course.
The following topics are covered:
Engineering Science N3 Course learners will be provided with:
- Renkalec Training Centre will enroll the learner at a FET college for the examination of this subject. Department of Higher Education and Training (DoHET, Umalusi) will issue a certificate once the learner has passed the examination.
- All books, additional study material and some past exam papers will be provided.
- Individual mid-term assignments will be marked and results submitted to the department for year marks.
- Pre-exam revision is also provided for final preparation for the examination.
We only offer N3 via correspondence.
Correspondence: R1 950 per subject all study material and exam enrollment included (excl) postage.
- Correspondence: R1 950 per candidate